Wednesday, December 15, 2010

They call him Jackie Khones!

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
If you don't know who Jackie Khones is, you're probably not alone.  There used to be this cartoon on Cartoon Network called Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.  It was awesome.  Yes, I know I'm an adult but I don't care that I like cartoons and still like to color.  ANYWAY...on this awesome show that was sadly cancelled a few years ago, there was a character named Jackie Khones.  He was a sort of detective type and he had an insatiable lust for sandwiches.

My husband is Jackie Khones incarnate.  Except for the detective part. And obviously he's not green with one eye.  BUT, his lust for sandwiches is the same.  He thinks everything tastes better in sandwich form and he tries to turn every food dish into a sandwich if he can get away with it.

Case in point...the other day he makes pancakes and bacon for breakfast and what does he do?  Pancake and bacon sandwich with honey.

He's crazy but I love him!

1 comment:

  1. I Knew men love bacon. I guess he proves that with the sandwich. But actually it sounds delis savory bacon, and sweet honey in soft pancakes.

    ReplyDelete