Monday, February 14, 2011

Chipotle Cuteness

I'm a huge fan of Chipotle.  I enjoy their quick yet health/environmentally conscious food choices.  Hubby and I went there the other night for a snack after church. 
beans, rice, chips. quesadilla

I wasn't really hungry enough for a whole meal though and their offerings can be kinda filling. So I opted for a kids meal...a single cheese quesadilla, which is basically one tortilla, topped with cheese, folded over, and steamed until melted.
how cute!

It also came with a small container of black beans, cilantro rice, a bag a chips, and a chocolate milk! I just thought the little bag of chips was so cute! And the other portion sizes were perfect for a little snack. AND it was only $3!
yumm! chocolate milk! and its organic too!

Can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment